Friday, January 15, 2010

Thought of the Day – JESUS the NAME above all



Thought of the Day – JESUS the NAME above all


Praise JESUS

The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe
Proverbs 18:10

Moses asked the GOD about HIS name, HE said, “… I AM THAT I AM …” Exodus 3:14. This refers the unchanging nature of GOD, yes the Holy Bible tells us, “Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever” Hebrews 13:8. On the other side, if we look at the name “I AM”, this sentence is yet to complete.

Lord JESUS CHRIST said,
I am the way, the truth, and the life”, John 14:6
I am the resurrection, and the life”, John 11:25
I am that bread of life”, John 6: 48

We can fill whatever is our need

LORD JESUS CHRIST is our HEALER (Isaiah 53:5) – JEHOVAH Rapha
LORD JESUS CHRIST is our PROVIDER (Luke 9:17, Matthew 17:27) – JEHOVAH Jireh
LORD JESUS CHRIST is our PEACE (John 14:27) – JEHOVAH Shalom

LORD JESUS CHRIST is all sufficient and HIS name is above all names.
HE is always with us (Matthew 28:20). HE is our JEHOVAH Shamah

Hallelujah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers